- 1 cup kombucha
- 1⁄2 cup boiling water
- 1T lemon or lime juice
- 1⁄4 cup gelatin (Great Lakes)
- Gather all of the ingredients.
- Place the gelatin in a small mixing bowl
- Set aside molds or dish that you will use to firm the gummies.
- Combine all ingredients except boiling water and gelatin in a
- blender or Vitamix.
- When ready to mix and pour, combine the boiling water into the
- small dish of gelatin‐dissolve gelatin completely.
- Add the water/gelatin mixture into the blender with the other
- ingredients and blend again until fully incorporated.
- Pour the mixture into molds or a baking dish and transfer into the
- Chill at least one hour and then cut into squares and enjoy.
ALMOND AND COCONUT
- 1 cup raw almonds, soaked in water
- 5 cups filtered water
- 2-4 pitted Medjool dates*
- 1/2-1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- small pinch of fine grain sea salt, to enhance the flavor
- Place almonds in a bowl and cover with water. Soak overnight
- Rinse and drain the almonds and place into a blender along with filtered water, pitted dates, and chopped vanilla bean.
- Blend on highest speed for 1 minute or so.
- Place a nut milk bag over a large bowl and slowly pour the almond milk mixture into the bag. Gently squeeze the bottom of the bag to release the milk.
- Rinse out blender and pour the milk back in. Add the cinnamon and pinch of sea salt and blend on low to combine.
- Pour into a glass jar to store in the fridge for up to 3-5 days. Shake jar very well before using as the mixture separates when sitting
- 4 cups of water
- 5-2 cups of unsweetened shredded coconut
- Heat water, but don’t boil. It should be hot, but not scalding.
- Put coconut in blender or Vitamix and add water. (If all water won’t fit, you can add the water in two batches.)
- Blend on high for several minutes until thick and creamy.
- Pour through a mesh colander first to get most of the coconut out, and then squeeze through a towel or several thicknesses of cheesecloth to get remaining pieces of coconut out.
- If you have to split the water, put all the coconut that you strained out back in the blender, add the remaining water, and repeat.
BUILD YOUR OWN SALAD DRESSING:
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil (high quality)
- 1 tsp vinegar (White wine, basalmic, apple cider, red wine)
- ½ tsp Sweet: honey or pureed fruit
- ½ tsp Dijan mustard
- 2 pinches herbs (thyme, basil) and/or
- 1 pinch spice (salt, pepper, garlic powder, crushed garlic)
- About ½ cup coconut oil
- 2-3 Tablespoons of baking soda
- 2 small packets of stevia powder
- 15-20 drops of peppermint or cinnamon essential oil
- Melt or slightly soften coconut oil.
- Mix in other ingredients and stir well.
- Put mixture into small glass jar
- Let cool completely.
- To use: dip toothbrush in and scrape small amount onto bristles. Could also use a small spoon to put on toothbrush.